Your H1Z1 Wishlist?

Discussion in 'H1Z1 General Discussion' started by Trey, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Trey

Trey Administrator

What's on your H1Z1 wishlist?

2. Kaveman68

Kaveman68 New Member

Wish list

I'm hoping this game becomes all it seems to be and my few ideas are that to make sure things have durability, even guns so that you need to find new parts, do what standalone did if you were shot in say your guns scope, you will see the glass damaged and along with clothing, another idea would to add farming because it could play a nice roll in towns and places, and my last idea would be to be able to be able to handcuff people our bound their hands so you can take hostages along with it being able to be crafted. Thanks for reading :)

3. Origami Crane

Origami Crane New Member

@Kaveman68 - The hostages idea sounds interesting. I also agree that farming would be a good game element.

I'm personally hoping for a sword or machete or other blade of some type, and a bow. I also want a complex player run guild-type system where players can be assigned ranks by the head player of the organization. (This component has different names in different games, so I wasn't quite sure what to call it.)

4. Kaveman68

Kaveman68 New Member

Another idea

Oh also I was wondering if it would be a good idea for amputations like if someone had a blade to be able to chop a limb off on humans and zombies and the result would be if human leg they'd crawl, if an arm they'd have lower accuracy when shooting, and on zombies to make them crawl or just make it harder for them to grab, also along with the idea of a sharp melee being able to chop limbs I was thinking of grenades being able to blow them off too, and losing the limb would of course require to be bandaged but also blood possibly from specific types to help heal you. What is your opinion? I understand if the debs think it's too hard to add because it seems like it would take quite some work. Btw I like your idea so when people start alliances and make towns it'd help establish enforcement.

#4 Kaveman68, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  5. Origami Crane

Origami Crane New Member

I think that that would force the rating to Ao (Adult-Only, the next step up from M), which they wouldn't want. That would also encourage a ton of trolls just going around and chopping off limbs for no reason. Unless you mean you could only do so to np's. Either way, it would be difficult to implement, and would raise the rating.

It would be cool if the economy were similar to EVE's economy (I don't play, but I've read several articles about it.)

I have a feeling certain areas will be under the control of certain player alliances.

6. Kasharic

Kasharic Member

My biggest wish for this game is that the PvE community are not ignored.

Private servers or PvE only servers should be an option... other than that Just do what you know all survival gamers want... a good zombie game ;)

7. Kaveman68

Kaveman68 New Member

No Missions...

I feel like missions shouldn't be added no matter how many people think they should because spending an hour talking with npcs for a gun then Getting shot seems to be taking the hardcore survival from the game where people should be building towns, killing zombies, and fighting players, but I think it'd be a good idea to put journal entries where they tell you of a survivors travels and hardships and possibly give you tips like inform you a shoot out occurred at a farm so you'd except supplies at said farm.

8. Bor

Bor Super Moderator

I want it to strive and be highly known throughout the public. Like dayz. I plan on being an active part of the forums more than anything. I love vBulliton! ^-^ It's like my home. :p I want an official forum with vBulliton. Also, the member count is increasing. Yay

For ingame, It would be cool to have less glitches and weapons. Make it feel more of survival mood rather than a killing spree mood. I want it scary enough to make me p*** my pants.

#8 Bor, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  9. darkkpfire

darkkpfire New Member

maybe a few pets but i hope they make the game so that fortification (what i kinda wish to see something of in the stream if possible :) ) would bring people together that it would be more about that then building as in rust :) and also some neat guns home made or found :D

10. WhiteAsh

WhiteAsh Member

I'd love a proper bounty hunting mechanic. Another player has wronged you? Put a bounty on their head and let an experienced mercenary ruin their day. It sounds simple but with so many players on such a big map even finding the target not to mention neutralizing it may turn out to be incredibly challenging.

11. Ehliya

Ehliya New Member

I'd prefer the focus to be on cooperative survival against the zombies. While human versus human should be part of it, it should have an organized feel so it is not just random killers running around attacking anyone they see. We should encourage player interactions that go beyond kill on sight.

12. Swannaz

Swannaz New Member

Personally, I am hoping that fortification is added properly with lots of room for customization. There would be nothing more I would enjoy than getting a group of friends together and building or finding our own place with vehicles, supplies and weapons.

I'm also hoping that PvE is as much a threat at PvP. Hopefully people coming across people is not always a firefight or something which is one of the bad things about DayZ. But one cool thing they could do is to make certain severs purely PvE. Hopefully as well that there is a high count of zombies so that surviving is just that bit harder and being able to loot and find supplies. I honestly can't wait to see the full list of features they add to the game and I am looking forward to getting the early access.

#12 Swannaz, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
  13. Takedon

Takedon New Member

1. Big map size
    2. Realistic zombies
    3. Great graphics, no 32 bit support
    4. Realism in everything, but keep the fun
    5. Be better than DayZ

14. ManofOneWay

ManofOneWay New Member

-Realistic weather changes
    -Fun hand weapons
    -Large map with a lot of different textures and landscapes
    -Constant updates (with the help of the community's feedback)
    -Military vehicles

The screens and videos look good so far, I hope it will be a reference among zombie/survival games.

15. Abacabb

Abacabb Member

I hope there is NO private servers.
    It ruins the Survival aspect of the game.

*Buys private server* "Oh cool let me go survive in a map full of zombies and NO humans, cause that is zombie survival to me!"

That is exactly what I don't like.

16. Andrei

Andrei New Member

1. Good graphics, no 32 bit support for better optimization
    2. LARGE areas - make the game immerse!
    3. Realistic zombies - I'm tired of those laggy DayZ ones
    4. Make a solid system of looting, crafting and whatever needs to be done to bring more realism

17. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Member

1. Realistically looking and behaving zombies (as "real" as a fiction-based zombie game can get)
    2. I hope that the game will have some mechanics to prevent it from becoming DayZ-like "player hunter simulator", where it is all about killing other players, not survival of the zombie apocalypse
    3. Fun and interesting combat, both melee and gunplay

18. sparkblade14

sparkblade14 Member

1. The most important thing IMO is good optimization. If it runs like crap, a lot of players will be turned off.
    2. Dynamic weather. No random rain after being sunny. I want cloudy skies so it's an ominous setting.
    3. No huge gamebreaking glitches. Small glitches are fine since they're in every game ever.
    4. I hope that mic support works like DayZ where the voice comes out of your character and proximity determines how loud you can hear them.

19. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

I would really like to see some modern crossbow/longbow/etc type of weapon that you can craft yourself. I mean, it could be like a very simple construction where you can even craft your own arrows with the right materials. It would of course be weaker than pistols, but if it was possible to kill/hunt animals and then cook/eat the meat from them, having a bow and arrow to shoot down a deer would be quite interesting.

I suppose that might put some focus on hunting down animals, but I would still like it as an option to looking for canned beans in old houses.

20. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

While some people are saying that this game is nothing but a rip-off of the Day and Rust, I am going to disagree with them respectfully. Granted, the footage showcased to us so far doesn't look pretty. The graphics are kinda fuzzy; the gunplay is clumsy at best; and the AI is non-existent, but we shouldn't forget that SOE is behind this game. They have built a sold reputation. So they are going to shrug off all these shortfalls in the game as the game is ramping up towards the launch.

I kinda hope that gameplay is better than what they have showcased us so far. Besides the gameplay, I have heard that crafting is going to be an indispensable part of this game. It's going to be interesting to see how and when it's introduced.