Suggestion

Discussion in 'H1Z1 General Discussion' started by Pokemauzeris, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Pokemauzeris

Pokemauzeris New Member

Dunno if this is a right place, but yeah... So I was playing with my friend and we wanted to meet each other to play together, but we could find each other we spent like 2 hr trying to find each other wich was really annoying. So my suggestion would be to make if you're playing with your friend that you both could spawn in the same erea or something...

2. Kevy

Kevy Member

Or add a map :)

3. Sjonnie

Sjonnie New Member

Everyone is using the browser map just google h1z1 map and then you can press M(shows the mouse) enter type /loc copy and paste them into the /loc on that website

Gl and Hf

4. Pokemauzeris

Pokemauzeris New Member

But still it's really annoying...

#4 Pokemauzeris, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  5. Pnutz

Pnutz New Member

TIP: /respawn allows you to die and respawn at another random location. Constantly use this command to try and get a spawn where you want to get to on the map.

6. Uhzr11

Uhzr11 Member

To be honest I dont think thats a good idea or even possible. The whole point is to fight through the wasteland, zombies and players, battling being dehydrated and dying of starvation and building your character on the way to finding your friend. Fighting towards eachother is an objective, yeah it might be annoying when you die but it feels like youve come a long way when you get there.