Not Receiving Skulls?

Discussion in 'H1Z1 Bugs and Technical Support' started by pumpkinsplicer, Sep 28, 2016.

1. pumpkinsplicer

pumpkinsplicer New Member

Sorry if its an ignorant question. or maybe im just retarded.
    But basically since i started playing the game I have not received 1 single skull. Ive played a fair few games too, with a 5th place rank once and another with rank 20 and i used bounty but still no skulls. Is this intended? or do i just suck ass! :( Whats the deal?

2. Patchy

Patchy New Member

To gain skulls you will need to wager your bronze tokens before the match has started. When you have accumulated a minimum of 100 bronze points, which you will receive after each match depending on how well you do, you can wager them in the bounty tab. If you do well enough, and I want to say the minimum score is 50th place but could be wrong, you will earn skulls after the match. Getting 1st place will give you 1000 skulls if you wagered beforehand. When you do get skulls, you will be able to wager 100 skulls at a time in place of the bronze tokens instead, which is pretty risky, because I believe to earn more skulls than you lose you have to place at least 15-20, maybe even up to 10th place minimum.

3. Patchy

Patchy New Member

Also in order to wager your tokens, select the bounty tab BEFORE the match starts (i.e. during the time you spend in the starting map where everyone is next to the helicopter pad) if you have enough points, you should be able to click on the bronze token, it will get circled in red, then in the bottom left it says, "Back your performance," Or something similar, which you also have to click to lock in your bet I believe. The interface is a little weird so it's kinda hard to tell if you actually wagered points or not but it should work. If you're like me and don't see any change in your tokens or skull counts after the match, don't worry, they will change after your next match, they seem to not update right away.