List of current 'game-breaking' issues

Discussion in 'H1Z1 General Discussion' started by borntohula, Jan 16, 2015.

1. search543

search543 Member

I love the bear trap idea... though i think traps should only wound bears and not kill them... maybe 2 traps = death...

2. lskyus

lskyus Experienced Ranger

Well something needs to be done, The collision on them is awful, they go through doors, walls, cars, vans, trucks...

A bear trap makes sense either way...slow em down, then kill em!

3. search543

search543 Member

4. DOA_JIM

DOA_JIM DOA LEADER

5. Zodd74

Zodd74 Member

Not a game breaking one,but i think it's hilarious XD

New kind of zombie....
    The door zombie XD
    With hat LOL

[​IMG]

A guy on Reddit posted that

6. Ory13

Ory13 Member

I can't regenerate stamina when I stand still - it must be a bug for sure after the latest patch.

7. search543

search543 Member

rofl... lovin the door zombie... jsut a question...
    you manage to get it open? lmao

8. Nugs

Nugs New Member

OK guys, of all the issues that people mention are very noteworthy. in my opinion the biggest game killer is the HACKERS. I personally have a gaming community with 20+ members who all play h1z1. more than half have quit playing h1z1 due to the hackers in the game. I think before anything else is added to the game the main focus should be on getting some kind of anti-cheat to stop this. I have no idea how all the programming and stuff works but just my 2 cents. Also we have one guy who honestly sucks at the game and somehow got banned for cheating, he has had the game for a week and only killed 2 players, the Devs say they have proof he hacked form 4 other players. So im not sure what to think about the anti-heat sytem that is in place. This game will be a top seller once its all fixed

9. search543

search543 Member

I crashed a car into a fence while driving backwards... car had 100 health and still exploded on impact... it was right outside the PS in PV at the small hill with the warehouses behind it... lost everything and had to respawn...

10. Hotts

Hotts New Member

Not sure if it has been said but when dropping in at a BR start if u clip buildings you drop you parachute and free fall to the ground, 9/10 to your death. Either a delay in losing the parachute or a 3-5 sec immunity would be a simple non game breaking fix for this.

11. Smithrikk

Smithrikk New Member

Game breaking issues for me would be:

Random crashes and .Exe will not respond!!!!!!!!!

ground tamper dont bloody tamper only works on perfectly flat ground = pointless!

Random vehicle flipping or hitting stuff that isnt their = death or loss of vehicle and loot

Dropping clean through the map after parachuting in BR. As soon as im about to touch down I just pass straight through the map and die.

Frame rate drop when near lots of tourches and busy areas. Ppl are using this to defend bases by laying loads of tourches outside bases to make ppl crash when they approach the Base.

Bow loading glitch. So annoying its like the bow jamms up and can only be fixed by dropping bow and re equipping it again ( not good crack when in a fight)

And just in case you missed the 1st on THE BLIMMING RANDOM CRASHES!!!! Its going to be the end off a great game if it isent sorted soon. We have players wanting to move back to rust, 7 days to die because we asked them to join us on this game and it keeps crashing.

Please Please, please try help out on the crashing the rest we can live with but when u crash in the middle of looting the police station or somthing else heart pounding and you crash just and load up dead. Turns ur stomach...

12. search543

search543 Member

for me atm:
    falling through map in BR;
    flipping car over handcuf keys lying in middle of street;
    too small gun arsenal

13. GrimVoid

GrimVoid New Member

You are probably just really unlucky for most of those things since I always have guns/ammo/food/water in about 10 minutes in.

14. Koconutt

Koconutt New Member

Well, I think I've found the ultimate 'game breaking issue', for me anyway.

To cut a long story short, I was in jeep that ejected me and exploded for no apparent reason. Weird enough, but not a game changer.

However, I now exist in a world where the trees and someone's base float above my head and I'm rooted to the spot in what appears to be snow (could just be 'white' due to non existence of graphical content).

I tried logging out and back in but I appear in exactly the same place and can't move. If I drop anything, I start jumping until my stamina hits 0.

With any luck a bear will drop into the same bug to finish me off.

Anyone know if there is a 'stuck' button?

15. ImaBlackBelt

ImaBlackBelt New Member

For me it's got to be that you can crouch one guy outside a wall and then boost off his shoulders into people's bases. Makes it so you never need to blow the gate unless the base is a deck foundation. Wolves/Zombies killing you through walls when you are AFK in a shelter is pretty nasty as well.

16. hangoverhomey

hangoverhomey New Member

I'm all for more guns but at least do them right and fix the ones already in game.

The iron sights are messed up on some like the .44 mag. The firing sound and textures are horrid on the shotgun. The amounts of damage and to what locations are all wonky for the guns. The hit detection is currently not working properly.

You have guns that started out full auto only like the AK that makes no sense whatsoever. You have an ammo craft system that is tedious.

17. HandsUpDontShoot

Just now in BR I got to the final stage and there was still another player alive somewhere outside of the safe zone. I pulled up every berry bush and sticks inside the safe zone circle just to be sure he wasn't hiding. Eventually the timer ran out and I was disconnected without any rewards. I wish I could have at least seen the name of the piece of sht who did this so I could report him.

18. search543

search543 Member

what do you mean with timer ran out? as in circle closed in while you didnt have any first aid kits?

19. vxsmoke

vxsmoke New Member

Invisible players in BR!

I feel like I'm constantly running in to this lately.

It makes the games most popular mode unplayable at times.

#79 vxsmoke, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  20. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

I fell through the earth in a br and just stayed there even though I could not play, I got to top 20 before gas got me. Maybe this guy got lucky and just hung in there for the draw.