Life is Strange

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by abentwookie, Feb 23, 2015.

1. abentwookie

abentwookie Community Event Manager

[​IMG]

I just wanted to make a brief post about an awesome new game called Life is Strange. If you have ever played the Walking Dead games, you would probably enjoy this as well. Much like TWD, it is an interactive adventure game. However, instead of zombies this has a time-travel theme. If you have ever seen a movie called the Butterfly Effect, it is exactly like that. You are able to go back in time and try to prevent bad things from happening. The problem is that your choices can have ripple effects and make things in the future better or worse, so choose wisely. Much like the Butterfly Effect, it can also be pretty dark and touch a lot of serious subjects, but it handles most of these issues perfectly. I really can't say enough about the writing in this game. It is truly on the same level as The Walking Dead and in some ways, it is even better. I can't wait for Episode 2!

2. Uhzr11

Uhzr11 Member

Ive heard and see this game around. Been meaning to try it out, guess ill go ahead and do it now.

3. baannajnra7897

Some of the YouTube comments on the video are bile, utter bile. But what else did I expect from YouTube?

Free sign up and fuck bitches in all holes
    áåñïëàòíî çàðåãèñòðèðóéñÿ è òðàõàé ñóê âî âñå äûðû

copy link

http://findyourlovetonight.com/?u=kay8wwl&o=ccfmafn&t=

4. H1Z1ODDSHOTS

H1Z1ODDSHOTS New Member