Help melee weapon

Discussion in 'H1Z1 General Discussion' started by mwesten1, Jul 8, 2015.

1. mwesten1

mwesten1 New Member

Guys i just dont understand. Why melee weapons do SO LITTLE GAMAGE. omg guy with bow can actually kill me melee range whle i cant even put him to bleed... i am talking about melee knife and AXE...

2. BigMuuk

BigMuuk Member

It is true, the guy with the bow needs to land only one headshot on you to end the fight. Your best bet is to keep moving, and do your best to land headshots. The combat knife is good because it the attack speed is really fast allowing you a higher chance to land hits due to the high volume of attacks.

3. Leiaisher

Leiaisher New Member

They seriously need to buff up melee dmg. I mean seriously.. being stabbed on the head should be instant kill at least

4. mwesten1

mwesten1 New Member

Thats what i am saying. Guys with bow are more dangerous then combat knife in melee range.... like why... q_q

5. quigleyman73

quigleyman73 New Member

For killing zombies you can't beat a machete. For PvP as has already been suggested, use something fast like a combat knife and don't stand still. It's not too hard to line up head shots with bows so you need to move.

6. mwesten1

mwesten1 New Member

i am. they are just iving me insta headshots... i am jumping around them stab them from the back and then pemb insta head

7. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

Recurvedbow bow, tactical knife, 1911 or m9

Run the zombies around and group them up, start walking backwards and head shot till they are dead fastest easiest way.

A knife because it only weighs 100 so you can put in your bag if you find a bigger gun to take home.

And a 100 weight pistol for players or bears.

Bigger weapons have a place and a purpose but just looting needs no bigger kit out than above. Don't bother with melee weapons for zombies why be that close and take damage fast head shot with arrows and move on.

8. mwesten1

mwesten1 New Member

zombies arent problems. humans are. humans are harder to kill then zombies...

9. THESEVENSGUY

THESEVENSGUY Guest

That is what that small light weight pistol is for. M9 is best it has a 15(i think) round clip. But we all have our own play style. Some carry only guns and feel the need to engage everything that moves, I guess thats a style.