Are You Neat Or Like Clutter?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RoboRyan, Apr 27, 2014.

1. RoboRyan

RoboRyan Guest

Are you someone that likes neatness or clutter?
    Do you even fall in between both?

Which would drive you up the wall more? People to neat or people that
    are messy?

I am clean for the most part but tend to get messy sometimes like when I'm having a really busy week and no time to clean. I never get too messy though like some people I know. I don't know how they can live without seeing their floor because its so messy!!

2. useruseruser

useruseruser New Member

I am weird , I go through phases. When I clean my room, I'm a neat freak for like a month. Before I clean my room, I'm a slob. I'm basically a bipolar clean-person.

3. Eat You Alive!

Eat You Alive! New Member

I am a very "neat" person. I like to be able to find my stuff quickly.

4. troublemaker75

troublemaker75 New Member

I used to be cluttered all the time, but I got tired of it one day and decided to be a more neat type of person. It's waaay less stressful knowing where things are and also not having to be embarrassed because of your clutter when people visit your house.

5. LindaKay

LindaKay New Member

I'm sort of in-between. I like for things to be neat and tidy, but I'm not always good at keeping things that way. I don't let things get too messy, though. I like comfortable, lived-in and tidy, not perfectly spotless.

6. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer New Member

I like it neat and organized. Most of my stuff are neatly arranged and have their own place in my room, especially my games. I make it a habit of organizing my games, by genre, then by alphabetic order and all of those games are subdivided by their respective consoles.

7. Ryguy2016

Ryguy2016 New Member

I can deal with clutter a little but I prefer neatness. I go crazy if something is in my way or there's a bunch of random crap on my desk.

8. mikelouis

mikelouis New Member

I am not clutter person but am also not that neat. I try to be neat but I maintain an acceptable level of neatness. It is that type of neatness that people around you will not have a hard time staying around you.

9. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Member

I am between the two, I don't mind a bit of clutter here and there, but I also like having certain, more important things placed in a neat fashion so that I can find them easily.

10. Panda

Panda New Member

I'm a bit of both, sometimes my bedroom will end up getting really messy and it starts annoying me so I clean it and it will stay clean for awhile and then it just goes back to messy and starts over.

11. Lapolax

Lapolax Member

I sometimes have so much stuff that it's unavoidable for people to think that my entire room/desk/everything is cluttered. I do try to keep it as organized as possible, but sometimes i just have way too many papers/way too much stuff.

At times like those, I just have to throw a lot of it out, of course. It's a hard task, and it takes quite a while, but I really don't like having things cluttered. I prefer the other option!

12. Agent

Agent Member

+1. I gives me a headache everytime I see my room turned into a disaster, I feel the need to fix everything. Mainly to know where everything is.

13. mark973

mark973 Member

I try to keep my room as clean as possible, as often as possible. However, it's really hard to prevent clutter from piling up.

14. Mikaya

Mikaya New Member

I like to keep things clean. It doesn't look good if people come around your house and it's messy. You never know when they will drop in either. Save the hassle and tidy up beforehand! tidy is good and it's best not to leave it until later.

15. SPC Blackburn

SPC Blackburn New Member

16. MapleTreat

MapleTreat Member

I like neat. But I live in clutter. Life doesn't always go the way you like it.

17. LoLzanator

LoLzanator New Member

my room is very clean in the messiest way :p I know where everything is and that's all that matters :p

18. BlackDawn

BlackDawn Member

Tend to be bi-polar, I keep everything clean one day, then like a week later, I'm like "aand screew cleaning."

19. Slapyoho

Slapyoho Member

20. Slapyoho

Slapyoho Member

depends on how neat we are talking, that can get annoying