A Few Word on Anti-Cheating Measures

Discussion in 'H1Z1 General Discussion' started by CyclesMcHurtz, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Krons

Krons New Member

Awesome update, thank you!

2. TheZZZ

TheZZZ Member

how does one report a cheater in game?

3. Aonus

Aonus New Member

This is alot of Bu77hurt from a single person. Lets break it down to reality. You paid 20 bucks to try and test EARLY ACCESS. this isnt a complete game.. that should put things into perspective. the fact that the devs are even making an effort through active anti cheat and even addressing the public about it is x100 more than what other game devs do for an EARLY ACCESS... just so you have a better experience TESTING their game before complete release. for you to get on and b!tch about it is hilarious. if you arent there to support the people working to make the game better and working to complete the game, then obviously ur "precious time" should be put elsewhere. ur mentality is very much not welcomed.

Not sure why ur bitching about it on the forums it isnt gonna solve your current issue. If you are infact an honest customer then im sure that it will get lifted going through the right channels and reinvestigation. If not and u have been cheating then..... Get Rekted b!tch for cheating!

I like you, but i dont think itll catch EVERYTHING. and some people will get wrongfully accused, they just need to contact the devs and have them reinvestigate and im sure they will get lifted man. though keep in mind that there will be people who will claim innocent even when guilty. cant fall for all the sob stories ya know.

4. Cheph119

Cheph119 New Member

Even after the bans, i still encounter hackers. Kind of a piss off. but obviously itll be hard to patch EVERYTHING immediately

5. potshot191

potshot191 New Member

I never expect "no hacking" or for it to be eliminated. What I do expect is devs to bypass the effects of hacking. Not allowing no clippers to loot storage containers without the door being opened helped slow down hackers. Now they just no clip into your base, wait for you to open your door, then shoot you in the head with aimbot before you can close the door.

All storage containers should have passwords enabled. This is the ONLY way I can see at least preventing base raiding by hackers.

I don't care about being shot, or running me down as I drive away in a car with turbo on, but when my base gets raided by hackers and they steal all the loot we collected, that just sucks...

6. ChifChip

ChifChip New Member

wel me and my friends all have our own bases near to one and other.
    2 of the 3 bases have been hacked in in the last week. the first one was a classical hacker raid.
    they no-clipt in to the base and tried to blow out the doors from the inside so they could get in to the boxes. normaly they only took the bullets and explosives.
    The second base was a shocker to me. apperantly they are now able to no-clip in to your shelter and steel your stuff without damageing the doors in anyway. so it seems that the whole anti no-clip system from H1Z1 does not work anymore. i've been fighting the hackers in game with my group but this just gets to heavy if they dont do anything about it.

7. Nyctophile

Nyctophile New Member

8. battysnee

battysnee New Member

Good to hear.

But what's to stop cheaters from simply buying the game again and logging in with a fresh account?

Sounds like a revolving door of income for you guys.

9. HereticZero

HereticZero New Member

At the rate that I see bans, I think it isn't working. I see more player banned spam then I see players. It's sad people want to cheat, but worse for players that don't.

10. TheMightyFrozenChick

11. legendairy gamer

legendairy gamer New Member

12. GhostLeader

GhostLeader New Member

when they detect cheaters, they should ban them. even the steam account should be banned :)

no mercy for cheaters!!

13. Slimno

Slimno New Member

anti cheat is good

14. Fearthebuns

Fearthebuns New Member

Let it be known I will pwn all of the cheaters with my raw skill and knowledge of the game.

15. Beta Cuck

Beta Cuck New Member

Watch this clip of me

16. bob smith

bob smith New Member

Lets face it, if you have to cheat in an online game to make yourself feel good then you have bigger issues quite frankly. I would rather lose 1000 times than win once due to cheating. It cheapens the entire experience for everyone.