H1Z1 Forum » H1Z1 Forums » H1Z1 General Discussion » A Few Word on Anti-Cheating Measures

Old 04-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 111
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Awesome update, thank you!
Old 04-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Scavenger

ZCoins: 336
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: fredrick.hutchison

how does one report a cheater in game?
Old 06-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNative View Post
The bottom line is that your anti cheat is not working and now that you are seeing the massive effects of this issue you are addressing it. Which is more then what other game devs are doing.

what I don't want this to turn into is an excuse for everything that goes wrong in the game.

Progress is important in this game because I can't see my self taking this game seriously and devoting my precious time into it at this time. So while you collect data I will be playing something else until the game has an active anti cheat.

The fact that you are forgiving cheaters because you want people to play the game is total bs. Those people deserve to be IP and hardware banned and it doesn't matter if they only cheated a little bit and you should let that be known and not forgive the people killing the community. I always have strong feeling towards hackers and I really hope this game takes it as serious as the devoted community take your game.
This is alot of Bu77hurt from a single person. Lets break it down to reality. You paid 20 bucks to try and test EARLY ACCESS. this isnt a complete game.. that should put things into perspective. the fact that the devs are even making an effort through active anti cheat and even addressing the public about it is x100 more than what other game devs do for an EARLY ACCESS... just so you have a better experience TESTING their game before complete release. for you to get on and b!tch about it is hilarious. if you arent there to support the people working to make the game better and working to complete the game, then obviously ur "precious time" should be put elsewhere. ur mentality is very much not welcomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingPhantom View Post
Daybreak better be careful how much you turn up the knob, since you just banned a legit player "For Cheating"

I truly hope your customer service will resolve this, but please be aware that YOU HAVE AN ISSUE RIGHT NOW, with legit players wrongfully being banned.
Not sure why ur bitching about it on the forums it isnt gonna solve your current issue. If you are infact an honest customer then im sure that it will get lifted going through the right channels and reinvestigation. If not and u have been cheating then..... Get Rekted b!tch for cheating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bor View Post
Lets sum these posts up:
Thanks for the update. I'm glad you took the time to write about this to us.

On a serious note, I respect what you are trying to do, but people are paying hard earned money for this game and get wrongfully banned.

I like you, but i dont think itll catch EVERYTHING. and some people will get wrongfully accused, they just need to contact the devs and have them reinvestigate and im sure they will get lifted man. though keep in mind that there will be people who will claim innocent even when guilty. cant fall for all the sob stories ya know.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 60
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: cheph119

Even after the bans, i still encounter hackers. Kind of a piss off. but obviously itll be hard to patch EVERYTHING immediately
Old 06-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I never expect "no hacking" or for it to be eliminated. What I do expect is devs to bypass the effects of hacking. Not allowing no clippers to loot storage containers without the door being opened helped slow down hackers. Now they just no clip into your base, wait for you to open your door, then shoot you in the head with aimbot before you can close the door.

All storage containers should have passwords enabled. This is the ONLY way I can see at least preventing base raiding by hackers.

I don't care about being shot, or running me down as I drive away in a car with turbo on, but when my base gets raided by hackers and they steal all the loot we collected, that just sucks...
Old 06-23-2015, 06:34 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 48

wel me and my friends all have our own bases near to one and other.
2 of the 3 bases have been hacked in in the last week. the first one was a classical hacker raid.
they no-clipt in to the base and tried to blow out the doors from the inside so they could get in to the boxes. normaly they only took the bullets and explosives.
The second base was a shocker to me. apperantly they are now able to no-clip in to your shelter and steel your stuff without damageing the doors in anyway. so it seems that the whole anti no-clip system from H1Z1 does not work anymore. i've been fighting the hackers in game with my group but this just gets to heavy if they dont do anything about it.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:57 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 52
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thank you
Old 08-28-2015, 07:52 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 56
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Good to hear.

But what's to stop cheaters from simply buying the game again and logging in with a fresh account?

Sounds like a revolving door of income for you guys.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:17 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 42

At the rate that I see bans, I think it isn't working. I see more player banned spam then I see players. It's sad people want to cheat, but worse for players that don't.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Civilian

ZCoins: 156

Thx!
Old 10-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 299

i agree
Old 02-07-2016, 03:54 PM
n00b

ZCoins: 22

when they detect cheaters, they should ban them. even the steam account should be banned

no mercy for cheaters!!
Old 12-16-2016, 02:12 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 127

anti cheat is good
Old 01-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 52

Let it be known I will pwn all of the cheaters with my raw skill and knowledge of the game.