has released a series of new trailers and videos showcasing the new Titans who will be available to players for Titanfall 2. You can check out all the new videos at the above link.
The new Titans showcased this week include Ion, Scorch, Tone, Ronin, Legion, and Northstar. In total there are six all-new titans for the game. Here are the profiles for each new Titan mech. Descriptions are courtesy of EA and Respawn Entertainment:
- Meet Ion, Ion uses it's energy management abilities to divert power between it's three weapons systems and is able to deal a devastating laser core that melts everything in it's way.
- Meet Legion, who utilizes an assortment of ballistic abilities focusing on defense and control.
- Meet Ronin, the Titan with the sword. Ronin loves getting up close with it's samurai vibe, and quick to get in and out tactics including his Phase Shift ability.
- Meet Scorch, one of six all-new Titans in Titanfall 2. Scorch manipulates fire as it's primary source of defensive and offensive abilities.
- Meet Tone, one of six all-new Titans in Titanfall 2. Tone is about accurately laying waste to enemies both efficiently - and explosively.
- Meet Northstar, a sniper who can fly and one of six all-new Titans in Titanfall 2. Northstar is a master of both flight and precision kills.
It looks like each Titan vehicle will have its own pros and cons. But they all look like cool new robots to ride around in. Titanfall 2 finally arrives on October 28. The game will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Origin for Windows PC.