H1Z1 Forum » H1Z1 Forums » H1Z1 Clans and Groups » [PC] Fever Clan is Recruiting for H1Z1

Old 06-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Fever is always looking for new and mature players to join up with us. We play a variety of games from steam, battle.net and more. Come check us out at http://feverclan.com/forums/homepage.php
Old 06-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Civilian

Fever is always looking for new and mature players to join up with us. We play a variety of games from steam, battle.net and more. Come check us out at http://feverclan.com/forums/homepage.php
Old 06-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Civilian

Fever hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 100 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 1,200+ active users) where members can talk with each other on just about anything. Join the Pandemic today!
Old 06-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Civilian

If your looking for group of people that like to hang out with, make friends and have a good time then look no further. In Fever having fun is what we emphasize because if you aren't having a good then what's the point. We offer Teamspeak so you can chat with your friend and we have and active forums to participate in. We are also a multi-game clan so no matter what you are playing at the moment there is someone to play it with.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Civilian

Did you know that |Fever| hosts contests? You could be the next Player of the Week (PoW)!. There are also in-game competitions which can net you |Fever| Coins, recognition, and even an award when you win. Join today and you could be the next contest winner!
Old 06-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Civilian

Along with 1000+ members, fever also has a large officer staff. Our officers are friendly, non-abusive, and answer any questions members or guest alike may have. They will also help solve any issues or problems that may arise.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Civilian

What do you look for in a clan? I was looking for a thriving, mature gaming community built on respect. I found this in |Fever|. I really felt like |Fever| wanted to know who I was before I joined, and accepted me for who I was and not as another statistic. From the moment I joined, I have felt welcome and respected. I think you will find the same.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Civilian

Did you know that |Fever| has a rank up system? You can move up through the ranks from an enlisted Private, Sergeant, and Sergeant Major to officers like Captain, Major, and Colonel and finally to Generals. Generals are no more important than an Enlisted Private, but are simply asked to contribute more to the clan. With each Rank comes privilege, power, and responsibility. I trust you will use them wisely. Join today!
Old 06-13-2016, 04:41 PM
Civilian

Fever also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways.

These coins can be used for various things. Want more games? You can use Fever coins to buy games in auctions held on the forums! Want your own private teamspeak channel? You can buy one with Fever coins! Want to mess around with friends? You can change their avatar, sig, or nickname on the forums using Fever coins!
Old 06-14-2016, 05:54 AM
Civilian

FeverClan has an extremely active forum with dozens of new threads per day and hundreds of new threads per month. We do not censor our members nor do we lock threads. We believe this support the community in a way that creates an active and friendly environment
Old 06-15-2016, 08:18 AM
Civilian

FeverClan has an extremely active forum with dozens of new threads per day and hundreds of new threads per month. We do not censor our members nor do we lock threads. We believe this support the community in a way that creates an active and friendly environment.
Old 06-16-2016, 08:33 AM
Civilian

Did you know that |Fever| is an 8 year old, Mature Massive Multi-Gaming Clan with over 1,000+ members? From our founder, "Always our #1 goal is to bring a fun environment to our members and guests whether they decide to join us or not." In |Fever| you will find a gaming community built on respect, loyalty, and comradery. We are a family. Join us today!
Old 06-17-2016, 07:52 AM
Civilian

If your looking for group of people that like to hang out with, make friends and have a good time then look no further. In Fever having fun is what we emphasize because if you aren't having a good then what's the point. We offer Teamspeak so you can chat with your friend and we have and active forums to participate in. We are also a multi-game clan so no matter what you are playing at the moment there is someone to play it with.
Old 06-17-2016, 08:09 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 16

add me swifty warlord
Old 06-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Civilian

Greetings Swiftywarlord - added! Join us on TS! ts.feverclan.com & the site is feverclan.com
Old 06-19-2016, 10:40 AM
Civilian

Old 06-20-2016, 04:04 AM
Civilian

Did you know that as a member of |Fever| you can earn |Fever| coins? What can you do with |Fever| coins? You can buy games in the |Fever| store, sell them for real money, or even change another member's nickname on the |Fever| Forums! Join today to get 100 |Fever| coins!
Old 06-21-2016, 02:50 AM
Civilian

Fever hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 100 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 1,200+ active users) where members can talk with each other on just about anything. Join the Pandemic today!
Old 06-22-2016, 08:09 AM
Civilian

Did you know that |Fever| has a rank up system? You can move up through the ranks from an enlisted Private, Sergeant, and Sergeant Major to officers like Captain, Major, and Colonel and finally to Generals. Generals are no more important than an Enlisted Private, but are simply asked to contribute more to the clan. With each Rank comes privilege, power, and responsibility. I trust you will use them wisely. Join today!
Old 06-23-2016, 04:30 AM
Civilian

Did you know that |Fever| is an 8 year old, Mature Massive Multi-Gaming Clan with over 1,000+ members? From our founder, "Always our #1 goal is to bring a fun environment to our members and guests whether they decide to join us or not." In |Fever| you will find a gaming community built on respect, loyalty, and comradery. We are a family. Join us today!