H1Z1 Forum » H1Z1 Forums » H1Z1 General Discussion » Idea for a King of the Kill Gamemode

Old 08-19-2016, 12:17 PM
n00b

ZCoins: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Lightbulb Idea for a King of the Kill Gamemode

Me and my friend were sitting at school and we were talking about h1z1 and then an idea popped into my head.

Idea ---- King of the Kill - Total Domination
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- A gamemode in which there are 2 teams of players that battle for domination over the map.
- The Map would be halved and on the map, both sides would be a certain colour (lets just say blue and red) that shows the current 'domination' of a certain team.
- Each player on both teams will drop like on battle royal, but will only be dropped in the zone that correlates to their team.
- Weapon and Item placement would be even across both sides with both teams having equal potential in the battlefield.
- As a team finds their equipment, they will be able to run into teammates and group up.
-Each team has to try and dominate the battlefield and either 1. Kill the whole other team 2. Take out a main structure/base that an enemy team owns 3. Have a max time limit and if it runs out, which ever team has dominated the most (could be calculated with land taken, or most enemies killed), would win.

Side Ideas for within the Gamemode
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-O- a feast as such (like the ones featured in the hunger games franchise which you should be well aware of) could appear to change the course of the game and can provide a boost to whoever finds it first.
-o- This boost could a physical boost to the team (weapons armor, a vehicle)
-o- Or it could be a boost that gives a very slow but constant heal, or maybe a big defence boost, or even speed and damage buffs.
-o- Could have a new vehicle that can carry up to 10 people that could change the way the battles work, with a much faster pushing technique.

-O- Earnable Loot
-o- Take mini objectives/enemy bases that will provide a reward upon defeat.
-o- Tough to beat ai that can definitely have a chance to wipe out some teammates, so better make it worth the reward.

-O- For the 'domination' side of things, you could determine that by how far a team has pushed over the centre line of the map.

-o- the team's colour line will show the domination of the teams and will push over or behind the centre line of the map.
-o- (to help this not be as confusing, their will be a red and blue team) If there are no people behind the red teams line and the red team start to push into the blue team's territory, you will see that the red team now has a higher percentage of land dominated. This will obviously work vice versa for the blue team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though not many people are going to see this, if you actually read through it, post new things that could help it or maybe fix something that you think i needed to improve or explain more.

Feel free to express ideas below or just comment on if this is the worst idea ever, an ok idea, or i love this idea.

I don't really care of negative response because i would just take it and cry myself to sleep.

Jokes.........maybe.

GG, M_aV
Old 08-28-2016, 07:29 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 58

It sounds interesting but.. It is not really what h1z1 is about
Old 10-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 34

Sounds interesting wouldnt mind trying it
Old 10-24-2016, 01:46 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 64

Sounds really interesting but it would be a complete different game imo.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:47 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 64

but I would definitely play :]
Old 11-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 32

+1 good idea
Old 12-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 53

Would basically be a different game, no point in it.

Tags
idea, new gamemode