H1Z1 Forum » General Talk » Video Games » Life is Strange

Old 02-24-2015, 01:49 AM
Community Event Manager

ZCoins: 1,240
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default Life is Strange

I just wanted to make a brief post about an awesome new game called Life is Strange. If you have ever played the Walking Dead games, you would probably enjoy this as well. Much like TWD, it is an interactive adventure game. However, instead of zombies this has a time-travel theme. If you have ever seen a movie called the Butterfly Effect, it is exactly like that. You are able to go back in time and try to prevent bad things from happening. The problem is that your choices can have ripple effects and make things in the future better or worse, so choose wisely. Much like the Butterfly Effect, it can also be pretty dark and touch a lot of serious subjects, but it handles most of these issues perfectly. I really can't say enough about the writing in this game. It is truly on the same level as The Walking Dead and in some ways, it is even better. I can't wait for Episode 2!

Old 02-24-2015, 03:47 AM
Ranger

ZCoins: 870
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: Uhzr12 Steam ID: Uhzr11

Quote:
Originally Posted by abentwookie View Post

I just wanted to make a brief post about an awesome new game called Life is Strange. If you have ever played the Walking Dead games, you would probably enjoy this as well. Much like TWD, it is an interactive adventure game. However, instead of zombies this has a time-travel theme. If you have ever seen a movie called the Butterfly Effect, it is exactly like that. You are able to go back in time and try to prevent bad things from happening. The problem is that your choices can have ripple effects and make things in the future better or worse, so choose wisely. Much like the Butterfly Effect, it can also be pretty dark and touch a lot of serious subjects, but it handles most of these issues perfectly. I really can't say enough about the writing in this game. It is truly on the same level as The Walking Dead and in some ways, it is even better. I can't wait for Episode 2!

Ive heard and see this game around. Been meaning to try it out, guess ill go ahead and do it now.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:23 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 128
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Life is Strange

This post requires you to click the Thanks button to read this content. This post requires you to click the Likes button to read this content.
Old 10-16-2016, 12:14 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

nice