H1Z1 Forum » H1Z1 Forums » H1Z1 Survivor Stories » Share your best moments in H1Z1 so far!

Old 01-19-2015, 02:00 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: Talents Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/itstalents
Send a message via Skype™ to Talents
Default Share your best moments in H1Z1 so far!

Pretty straight forward

Old 01-19-2015, 02:07 AM
Civilian

ZCoins: 207
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: AOD_Samiam_Jr

My best moment is when I was grouped up with three other guys. We were planning on how to find and kill this guy who killed one of my friends.
But before we could do anything this jeep pulled up and said "Hop in guys I'm friendly." So we're thinking this is awesome (None of us had ridden in a vehicle yet). As soon as one of my buddies hops in the guy takes of driving and says "Now I'm going to kill you." the last thing I heard was the buddy of mine who went in the vehicle screaming "Wait, no! they're friendly! Don't kill me." And that was the last I saw of him.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:21 AM
Civilian

ZCoins: 227

i ganked 4 friends, killed 2 of them. 2 had axes 2 fist, me all fists. lawl noobs. plenty of 2v1 wins. some 1v1 guns vs my fist wins too.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:45 AM
Refugee

ZCoins: 96
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: Talents Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/itstalents
Send a message via Skype™ to Talents

haha nice! I think mine was with three buddies and one guy came up to us with a gun and started shooting and killed one of my afk buddies and i quickly got out my bow and at super speed, i headshotted the guy with the gun and saved me and my last remaining friend
Old 01-19-2015, 06:16 AM
Civilian

ZCoins: 140

Too many to go through, I put in some serious hours over the weekend.

Just know this, I love this game.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:04 AM
Ranger

ZCoins: 1,028
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: SaiyanX1 Steam ID: SaiyanX

I was running around as a fresh spawn but i had found a helmet.. this guy fully geared backpack bow and arrow axe ect started chasing me, no word of a lie for about 20 mins untill i ran into a bunch of guys in cranberry who decided to kill him after i shouted for help. The murdered him on the spot. I thanked them before they blew my brains out. BEST 30 mins of H1Z1 so far... TRUST NO ONE

Vegeta : "Welcome to the end of your life. And I promise itís going to hurt"
Old 01-19-2015, 03:23 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 101

i did a quest and ended up with huge backpack lots of handy stuff like compass and lighters and asault rifle with 40 rounds! was happy most because of gun! not because i could easy kill people,but because i could defend myself! with thous 40 rounds i did kill like 8 or 9 players only because they attacked me! now when i dont have ammo anymore i need to hide in bushes and run away from other couples or groups of players! but before running i ussualy pull out my gun, 2 out of 5 times thats enough to scare people off if not than just RUN RUN RUN!
Old 01-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 82
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: gmcgroarty

Dropped 10 zeds with 10 arrows, 4 of them charging at me, was pretty epic, felt like a total bad-ass and my buddy was watching the whole time
Old 01-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 82
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: gmcgroarty

Now it was the Red Hot Chili Peppers quest..."Under the Bridge" scored a shotgun, 40 shells, 40 ar 15 rounds, military backpack, compass, food, all sorts of great shit.

Totally gives a reason to engage zombies

Happy Hunting
Old 01-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 198
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Way too many already to say what the best was. Some good trolling moments and getting trolled. Some awesome fights and some cool dudes met..

One that got a good "ooooh damn hahaha" out of everyone on ts3 was the other night, me and 2 friends were hanging around the NW area and stopped at one of the survivor camps that has walls around it on the northern hwy (forget the name of the road).

We were going to stop to light the campfire and boil water/cook food, regen some stamina.. Some other guy was there when we got there. We are friendly but very cautious.. to the point we are kind of dicks to people who are not in out group, but it's for our own safety. We told him to leave. We said leave and we won't kill you. We were at least nice enough to give an option. He kept saying he was only there to get planks but we told him we didn't care, get them elsewhere, this is our camp for the next 5 or 10 minutes and he could come back later. He kept refusing to leave so one friend shot an arrow at him to try and scare him off and another started throwing punches. I was trying to get them to stop but they wouldn't, he was yelling at them he was friendly and I kept telling him that I was trying to get them to stop but they wouldn't listen to me.. Right then he stopped running around and my friends stopped agressing him.

All I actually wanted this whole time was for him to stand still so I could shoot him and not hit my friends. 3 shots from the ar15 later and I ended the standoff to a rousing laughter on ts3..

hey, we did warn him..
Old 01-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Survivor

ZCoins: 627
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Smile

I was laughing so hard watching them trying to get into the police station in Pleasant Valley after I did this.

30 minutes later I noticed people were starting to get in. I went around to the back side of the building and saw this, and almost passed out from laughing so hard.

Plague Server

Last edited by HandsUpDontShoot; 01-20-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Scavenger

ZCoins: 342

The thing is HandsUpDontShoot is that every single server is starting to look like that and not just yours, mine is way more extreme where people are building bridges on top of the buildings to get across.
Also people are locking people in the supermarkets by doing this also.

Also! Hahaha i was driving around and these dudes randomly made a massive road block and was yelling at me to pay a toll and i am just glad i was able to get around.

They put it up pretty fast also as i had just driven past there a while before and nothing was there.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Refugee

ZCoins: 62
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: Gluetaster

I havent had any "good" experiences yet. Cant make it more than 30 min with out getting KOSd. Worst part is, I never have anything on me.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:12 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 118
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: oScooby Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53506820

Old 01-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Civilian

ZCoins: 118
Gamer IDs:
Gamertag: oScooby Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53506820

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOD_Samiam_Jr View Post
My best moment is when I was grouped up with three other guys. We were planning on how to find and kill this guy who killed one of my friends.
But before we could do anything this jeep pulled up and said "Hop in guys I'm friendly." So we're thinking this is awesome (None of us had ridden in a vehicle yet). As soon as one of my buddies hops in the guy takes of driving and says "Now I'm going to kill you." the last thing I heard was the buddy of mine who went in the vehicle screaming "Wait, no! they're friendly! Don't kill me." And that was the last I saw of him.
Aha sounds grate. Hope you find your Friend
Old 01-22-2015, 12:33 AM
Ranger

ZCoins: 3,776
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Ah, my favorite times so far have been hanging out in the backyard...playing on the slide.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...6E01CC1842BB4/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=378328801
Old 01-22-2015, 02:20 AM
Survivor

ZCoins: 502
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: bruno51615

Me and a friend making our first base

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...FDE6096A1808D/
Old 01-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Scavenger

ZCoins: 766
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: B4m8am

I like it when you come across people and you hear then say..... hey hey hey... then start swinging... as you pull out your shotgun and all you hear is them saying... no no no... lol haha!!!

H1Z1 TeamSpeak!! Make it your home while in game!!

Old 01-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Scavenger

ZCoins: 766
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: B4m8am

Thats awesome!! Love it!!
Old 01-24-2015, 08:31 AM
n00b

ZCoins: 33
Gamer IDs:
Steam ID: Supergrunt56

Hmmm probably when I just spawned in fresh, saw another fresh spawn, ran after him and we got into a giant fist fight. Two minutes later we see two kitted guys crossing the bridge, so I yell you him "Wait, lets get them!"
I heroically sacrifice myself at the hand of one of their ARs, allowing my ally to kill him. As all three of us lay dead on the ground, we all couldnt stop laughing