H1Z1 Forum » H1Z1 Forums » H1Z1 Survivor Stories » It was raid night.... and we served some justice too

Old 11-21-2015, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

ZCoins: 94,351
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Default It was raid night.... and we served some justice too

It was raid night. All the bases around us had been hit around us, and we had taken in the displaced and were wondering if we were next. We banded together and kited up. We headed to the base that I thought was the culprit, no one was home. They had built the base using all of the best raid proof building techniques. They had the extra ramp at the gate to prevent ied placement, and had stairs going up and sown to shelters to stop people from gaining access to rooms as the stairs would surely blow up and any explosives were used, and they had also spread there loot evenly around there base to minimize loss.

They were wrong.

Ied's were no problem on the first gate but could not be placed at the second because of the hidden ramp but we came with bio fuel and quickly took out the second gate. Next they had a set of stairs with a door below it, this is a decoy if you blow the door the stairs go down and you can not go in we have seen this before and can not be fooled. We move into the base and take a quick look we are on second floor and there is lots of stairs going down to the shelters below and there are 4 rooms on second level, one of which has no code and opens to show it is empty. We start blowing the doors off of the second floor shelters and they all have loot. People start to take loot back to base leaving always 2 players at the raid base. I look over and a player spawns into the base......I see his name, HeremitaRedEyes.

Let me tell you a quick story about this guy.
The day after the Paris attack this guy took to the radio waves of H1Z1 to spew hate and talk about all the infidels that should be killed and how the west will be killed. I wish he would have recorded it. What a piece of trash.

I pulled my 1911 and quickly put it to his head and pulled the trigger before he ever know what was going on. Execution. He knew now. And now we were motivated to continue the raid. We finish the upper level and now have to move to the lower shelters, not sure if the stairs will blow stopping us....they don't. We proceed to open room after room and HeremitaRedEyes returns several times to be killed. And then he calls some friends and the fire fights begin, we take turns slaughtering each other. In the end me and a team mate are left and he gets snipped, I am at the top of the stairs waiting for them to come I know I am going to die. They rush the stairs and I get the first with a shotty and the next 3 take me out. But some other player enter the fight and there is another battle but the new players are killed and taken out of the match, they have there empty base back. One of our bad asses heads over with a 308 and a shotty, there is now 5 of them and he opens fire, 4 head shots, 4 bodies. He runs in with the shot gun and kills the last one, the battle is over they do not come back. I have 7 remaining IED's we use them to blow the last door at the entrance(it was empty) and blow up the stairs the raid is over.

We did a successful raid and had a fun time and took out someone base that would run his mouth like that. Justice.

Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Plumbersmack liked this post
Old 11-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Hunter

ZCoins: 3,945
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I miss all the fun stuff these days...
Old 11-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

ZCoins: 94,351
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbersmack View Post
I miss all the fun stuff these days...
I pm'd you. We had fun last night too but I see someone was playing Fallout4 instead.
Old 11-28-2015, 07:07 PM
Hunter

ZCoins: 3,945
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESEVENSGUY View Post
I pm'd you. We had fun last night too but I see someone was playing Fallout4 instead.
Yeah, I was at school when you PM'ed me. And I was playing ALL day yesterday.